To be totally honest, I didn’t have any specific goals for my blog this year. I was getting away with ” I am going with the flow” whenever I was asked about my goals. Trust me it is not something I recommend you to do. I have missed opportunities just because I didn’t know what I wanted at that specific moment. I have learnt from my mistakes and decided to write down 2019 goals.
- By the end of 2019, I would like to have 20,000 views on the blog and reach more African readers
- I would like to attend at least three blogger networking events in my city and meet in person the amazing blogger I follow
- Do at least three events where I meet selflovies_society (join the society on Instagram)
- Mastering public speaking is also on the list for 2019
- Finally do my driver’s licence
- Learn to swim, I…
View original post 110 more words