Family Recipes and Memories
What do you do when you too many potatoes… you make Potato Pie or as some call it…”frittata”. I remember my mother in law calling it a pie… so pie I call it. Whatever you call it, it’s super delish… and can easily become a complete meal… and don’t forget to add a few slices of Italian bread. And like a potato chip… bet you can’t eat just one slice… no matter how big you cut it!
- eggs (I used 9 for my large pie)
- parsley… a shake or two… or more
- 1/2 cup grating cheese – abt.
- salt & pepper
- potatoes (abt. 4-5 large potatoes) chopped in bite size pieces
- onion (half a large onion – cut in thin slices)
- cast iron pan cooks the best crusty edges!
- olive oil or vegetable oil
- extras… anything extra you’d like!
View original post 434 more words