Another weeknight, another quick and easy dinner. But, by no means does “quick and easy” mean boring.
Thank goodness for my friend Woolworths and their fantastic stir-fry mix combos, because without their help this stir-fry might have required much more effort to get those perfectly tangy Thai flavours just right.
Who’s hungry? Vincent, Roan and I, so this recipe serves 3.
- 4 large chicken breasts, cubed or sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 10 peppadews
- 1 pack Asian stir-fry veggies
- 1 sachet fresh Thai sauce (for stir-frying)
- 250 g fresh egg noodles
- 30 ml chicken spice
- 15 ml thyme
- 5 ml sesame oil
- salt & ground black pepper
- coconut oil for frying
Chop the chicken
Once your chicken is chopped to your liking, add it to a mixing bowl and sprinkle with chicken spice, thyme, some salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly coated in…
View original post 121 more words